26 April, 2006

Two Words: Spoil Her

Well, It's 1:13am right now.(as you people can know by reading the time stamp below) At this moment i should be asleep as i've got to be at my workplace by 8.30am.(which means i've got to wake up by 6am) In this particular post I'm planning to blabber nonsense because lately, i haven't got any bright ideas or inspirations to include in my entry. So, i guess i write about the stuffs that i could buy for my girlfriend.(that is if i have a girlfriend)
What i meant is the stuffs that catches my eyes when i go window shopping. The stuffs that wasn't made for a person of my gender. The kind of stuffs you could buy for your significant other but as soon as i realise that. It comes to my attention that i do not have an actual individual that i could pamper or spoil like a little prick in your pants. Yes, its true that i do not have a "soul mate".
Just like this other time where i went to Junction8 Bishan. There's this really super rad sleeveless top. A Germany Soccer Fanatic Top.(which i believe is branded adidas and could very well cost me a fortune) Then i thought if i could present this to a girl but once again i'm reminded by myself that i do not have a girl, a co-existing partner. So i searched through my mind's vast library of any individual that comes close enough but to no avail.(tsk tsk)
Next, the reebok bag on display was a top grade "gazer" product. White in colour with green threadworks that tease at you. The epitome of 'chic'. Then there's a little bit of yellow but i couldn't recall which part of it.(probably the trimmings i guess.) Splurging 60bucks on a bag for someone is worth it when I know just the perfect person(s) that i could buy this for. But just a little set back, one of them happens to be m.i.a eversince we last broke up(i tell you, we broke up more than just a couple of times but this time i think she's gone for good.) and the other candidate just got nothing going on with me. She's just another girl i have a crush on but wouldn't it be nice if i could make her smile since she has been a bit down lately. Soon it dawn on me that i might be giving her the wrong signals by my token of thoughtful gesture.( so i guess i better not screw it up this time) Well, i'm really known for screwing things up when everything is in a happy state. Its just hard when you got no one to love. right, good people of the internet zone?

So when it comes to me i just got two words: spoil her. (but whom?)

2 Comments:

Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

lalalalalalalalala

if i kno who ur soulmate is, i'd tell her to get in touch with u quik. u hv such good taste n generous pulak tu.

girls juz wanna be pampered.. hahaha...

28 April, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

i know. but tsk tsk. My Lady Luck is m.i.a

29 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home