11 April, 2006

Last Night

i went out with Magnus and Inatopeq. Nothing Much, just hanging around. Met Buddy Maximus and HD girl. stuffed myself silly with chicken fantastic (which trust me isn't fantastic at all). And very strangely i missed the "durh" aura of Buddy Maximus. lol. a moment. While at town Grenadier Kinks kept insisting that i and Magnus meet them at Beach Cabana but err no so i headed for home, but i kinda went astray went i see the ECV boys at basket. crash with them awhile, it feels nice to meet up after a long while.(and all those moments Grenadier Kinks was still insisting me i go) i had no cash to burn(like always) so i just turned down the offer. but then i went, they said they are going to pay for my cab fare. den bla bla.
whatever my mind was thinking i found myself sleeping on the floor of the living room with Grenadier Kinks on the couch. lucky i went high on jimmi so i was already too sleepy to pester Kinks away. Aiyoh that annoying ranting...better stop now...ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home