02 April, 2006

I'm With You

Mummy, i know i haven't been the good son, you want me to be. i also know i'm at least half(if not all) of the reasons why you're sick now, lying in that hospital bed. But i want you to know that i you and i promise i'll try to get my life straight. I'll try to grow up into a fine young man, for you, for all those values in life that you've taught me. I'll learn to live my life by positive principles. Don't you worry about me, i'm mature enough. (remember how you used to send me and fetch me from the places i had to go to during my probation period? i've realised you love me an effing lot and from that time on, i've grown out of my childish desires). Now let me worry about you. and please come home with a smile, tell me everything's fine cause i've never planned growing old without you.

p/s: if you're not with me, know that, i'm with you.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous scribbled...

it's lovely to hear HD kid speak. i miss him, n i think darn meteorite's such an esel.

as i've mentioned via superhero telegram aka telepathy, i wish ur mom well. jgn lupa kirim salam.. amanah. hahaha..

n i'm worried tt our city is at risk if we dun sched a meeting soon. d citizens r getting out of hand!

02 April, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

kirim salam...?
go urself uhkk...gt legs for whuttt....

03 April, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous scribbled...

thr's a phenomenon called parentophobia.

04 April, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

no nid larh...now lying at hme wedy..
Alhamdullilah~

06 April, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous scribbled...

alhamdulillahhhhhhh

she must miss her pikachu.

06 April, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

fwah still rmbr uhk u...

tink she miss her betty boop bolster mre...

06 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home