27 February, 2006

Positive Viewpoint

I just got to know that i'm the handsome one among all my siblings.
(as according to the gorgeous 23yrs old sister of a friend of mine.)
and i am very well elated contented by this very crisp and refreshing information. if only we aren't years apart, i might take her out to a dinner date as a reward for seeing the positive perpective of my face. (but hey! why would i spend money on a girl with a good job.lol) Why couldn't she be 18? or me, 20plus? (err, k thats too scary) Because HD man doesn't sound nice and since it wouldn't sound cocky for a man to say "kiss my ass and say you're ready" so i'll stick with HD kid for now. Anyway, au revoir fellow citizens.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Despondent scribbled...

WTF!!!!!??

and u wouldnt date me!!????

heartbroken,i am.

pujok me,u must.

27 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous scribbled...

hey.. we ALL think ur d best looking boy in d family..

n hey.. 23 is not far from 22, dammit. u tryna say i'm old???

HD Girl

28 February, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

i didn't even mention u, HD girl.
please learn to b more coy.lol.

ouh and wani, u noe no matter what happens, i'll always be your one and only "if". u can call mi lisa if u like..lol...

28 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home